The video "1987 Datsun 280Z with Toyota Supra Power and 825 PS" we have on the video platform Youtube found and could not hide it from you. Incidentally, this video has been posted on the net: "ADV1WHEELS"
These are the details we know:
- unknown lowering (coil springs, sport springs or coilover kit, Airride !?)
- darkened windows
- possibly an increase in performance - Chiptuning, tuning box (info is still pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
- from 825 HP
- quarter mile time 8,926s at 160.19 miles per hour
- Six speed transmission
- 2JZGTE Toyota Supra 3.4L Stroker Engine
- ARP L19 main bolt
- ARP L19 main studs
- CP Carrillo piston
- Brian Crower / 1500HPP BC connecting rod
- polished head
- BC 272 cams
- Garrett Gt42gtx dual ball bearing turbo
- Engine management: AEM ECU / Gen 1
- HKS twin disc clutch
- Toyota Supra Getrag 6 manual gearbox
- E85 system
- Dynamic Turbo
- GC chassis (Eibach springs etc.)
- & Full polyurethane bushings (black)
- Chassis, brakes, safety system by DynamicTurbo
Techno-Toy Tuning Front
- individual drive shaft / axles etc.
- Wildwood 300mm front & 290mm rear disc brakes
- Long nose R200 differential
- 17-inch wheels ADV.1 Wheels alloy wheels
- Toyo tires
We hope you enjoy watching and of course keep you up to date when there is something new.
You wanted to watch more videos? Then click here.