The video "Tuned Lamborghini Huracan from GT Auto Concepts" we have on the video platform Youtube found and could not hide it from you. Incidentally, this video has been posted on the net: "BrianZuk"
We hope you enjoy watching and of course keep you up to date when there is something new.
Here are some dates for you:
- Carbon body kit (front splitter, side skirts, rear diffuser)
- Ryft alloy wheels
- iPE exhaust system
- Frame: hybrid aluminum / carbon fiber
- Body: outer skin of aluminum and composite material
- Suspension: Aluminum double wishbone axle
- Brakes: hydraulic dual-circuit brake system with vacuum brake booster, six-piston front calipers, four-piston calipers on the rear axle
- Drive: Four-wheel drive with electrohydraulic multi-plate clutch.
- Transmission: 7-speed LDF dual-clutch transmission
- Drive Select Mode variable
- Engine type: V10 90 ° IDS with 40 valves
- Displacement: 5204 cm³ (317,6 cu.in.)
- Bore and stroke: Ø 84,5 mm x 92,8 mm
- Compression ratio: 12,7: 1
- Maximum power: 610 PS (449 kW) @ 8250 RPM
- Maximum torque: 560 Nm (412 lb ft) @ 6500 RPM
- Top speed:> 325 km / h (> 202 miles)
- Acceleration 0-100 km / h (0-62 miles per hour): 3,2 s
- Acceleration 0-200 km / h (0 to 124 miles per hour): 9,9 s
You wanted to watch more videos? Then click here.