Attention! There is a "Update " which contains new information (pictures, data, video). The new info you will find, specially marked, at the end of the article!
Volvo now delivers the powerful models of the S60 and V60 versions ex works. With each 350PS and 500NM torque, the two cool Swedes are well motorized. So far the mid-range S60 Polestar sedan was limited to 50 pieces. But that is now over and from June 2014 the Polestar models can be ordered regularly. We have put together some dates and a video for you below.
These include the Polestar models:
- initially market launch in USA, Canada, Japan, Sweden, the Netherlands and Switzerland
- Six-cylinder turbo engine
- optimized four-wheel drive with Haldex coupling
- 12,8 seconds later 200 km / h
- Maximum speed 250 km / h limited
- modified brake system
- 371 discs at the front with six-piston Brembo calipers and ventilated discs at the rear
- new front splitter
- other rear diffuser and spoiler
- 20-inch Polestar wheels
- Öhlins suspension system
- 2,5-inch exhaust system
- 4,8 seconds on Tempo 100
- 270 kW (367PS)
- larger turbocharger
- new connecting rods and camshafts
- larger air intake
- more powerful fuel pump
- Four-wheel system from BorgWarner
- modified Geartronic eight-speed automatic.
- Top speed of 250 km / h (electronically controlled)
- maximum torque 470 Nm (plus 70 Nm) between 3.100 and 5.100 revolutions per minute
- Consumption combines 7,8 liters per 100 kilometer
- CO2 emissions 179 g / km
Update from "31.05.2015/XNUMX/XNUMX": There is new information that we can of course not withhold from you. Enjoy the new video from PDriveTV!