today we introduce you to a tuned BMW 535i F10. The car was not refined by a special tuning team but, as far as we know, was set up by a private tuning enthusiast whom we only know by the name "Andrew" (or better wheels) who used tuning parts from several suppliers. Personally, I always like these tuning conversions best, as such a car was usually refined much more individually than a car with a tuning program from just one provider. We already know a few details about the tuning and the parts installed on the BMW 535i F10. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a summary.
Ps. Even more privately tuned vehicles can be found in ours Selfmade category!
(Photos and information: hawknpoke)
These are the known changes to the car:
- possibly an increase in performance - Chiptuning, tuning box (info is still pending)
- Vossen Wheels alloy wheels type CVT in 20 × 9-10.5 inches in gloss graphite
- Hankook Bentus V12 Evo2 245/35 & 285/30 tires
- KW V3 coilover kit / EDC delete kit
- Championship GTC sports exhaust system
- BMS JB4 Stage 2
- BMS sports air filter
- Vorsteiner CF rear spoiler lip
- Vorsteriner CF Diffuser
- lacquered reflectors
- OEM F10 M5 LCI Double Slatted Grill
- Bavsound (Bavarian Sound Works) stage 1 audio upgrade (sound system)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos about this car will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course inform you and put the new data online.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.