Reading time 3 Minutes
The following article will give you tips on how to become a car driver Wildwechsel behave correctly to protect yourself and your passengers from possible dangers and to get to your destination safely. Especially now in autumn, many wild animals go looking for food and quickly get lost on our roads. Wildlife warning reflectors or dangling by the roadside CDs, by the way, offer motorists no Protection against a possible game accident.
You should pay particular attention to the following tips from the traffic experts this autumn:
- As soon as you spot an animal near the road, you should monitor your driving speed to reduce, without brake sharply at the same time.
- Should a wild animal appear in the headlight cone, the dimming and a short horn are usually enough to scare it away.
- Turn off the high beam.
- If you spot the wild animal late, you should turn the steering wheel festhaltendo not try to evade the animal and apply force to the brakes.
- Always do the math when sighting a wild animal near the road with other animals, as these are often in packs.
Information for drivers on possible deer crossing
- CDs in trees
- Plastic bottles in trees
- Tin foil or reflectors on the delineator posts
- Information signs
You should do all of this as a driver should not disregard in order to be able to count on the deer crossing in good time in order to avoid a deer accident. If you perceive one of the above-mentioned indications of deer crossing on your route, please drive particularly carefully, reduce your speed and keep an eye on the traffic behind you. Even fences at the edge of the road often cannot safely prevent wild animals from entering the road.
This is how you act correctly as a driver!
Despite all caution, a wildlife accident can still occur. The best way to do this is to do the following:
- Turn your Hazard lights .
- Drag the safety vest and secure the scene of the accident with the warning triangle.
- Notify them Police.
In any case, get one Wildlife accident certificate issued by the police, as this is required by many insurers. Accidental damage in the event of an accident with wild animals such as deer, stag, fox or hare can be obtained from the Partial or fully comprehensive insurance regulate. We wish you a good and safe journey at all times.
Of course, that wasn't the end of it.
tuningblog.eu has a lot of other articles on the subject of auto & tuning in stock. Do you want to see them all? Just click HERE and look around. But also planned changes in the law, violations in road traffic, current regulations in the field of STVO or on the subject inspection we would like to inform you regularly. Everything you can find in the category "Test sites, laws, offenses, information". Following an excerpt of the last information:
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and we present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new about this post, and of course also to all other contributions.