- Base vehicle: GMC Kodiak (former ambulance)
- Power 900 PS (671 KW)
- Ambulance interior completely removed (3.130 kilograms lighter)
- Curb weight 8.164 kg
- bathroom, shower, many storage spaces, hob, sink)
- Paint in dark gray
- various nautical graphics outside
- At the push of a button up to 8,5 inch height adjustment
- 40-inch off-road tires
- Turbo diesel engine (900 PS - in Eco mode 600 PS (447 kW) and 1.491 NM torque)
- Solar panels as an energy source
- reflective paint on the roof (reduces the heating in the kbaine, new air conditioning, extensive insulation
Of course that had not happened yet!
tuningblog has many more news around the topic Camping and RV at the beginning. Do you want to see them all? Just click HERE and look around. Our focus is especially on converted Campers & mobile homes. That means you will find less reports on classic standard motorhomes here but much more we try to present specially modified copies that show that the subject Tuning is represented in the camping & RV scene. Following an excerpt of the last campers and campers:
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.