Reading time 2 Minutes
The team around DMC Tuning has set up a new project. After this Stage 1, Stage 2 & Stage 3 Tuning kit for the Lamborghini Huracan is the latest project called "LP1088 E-GT Limited Edition" (or simply Stage 4) on the market and at the same time represents the spearhead from DMC for the super sports car. The model pictured here casts quite casually with impressive 1.088PS thanks to bi-turbo charging and should therefore not really have many opponents. A few details for tuning the Lamborghini Huracan are already known to us. We have listed what we have learned in a small summary below for you.
lower down than Spyder
(Photos: DMC tuning)
That's us known More deets:
- darkened windows
- Carbon bumper with aggressive front spoiler (splitter) and sideflaps
- Carbon diffuser
- Carbon side skirts
- high rear spoiler (carbon)
- Bi-turbo system V10 engine
- 1.088 PS
- 20 inch alloy wheels in the front and 21 inches in the back
- Interior completely new on request
- unknown lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, - Info is pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
Update from "14.10.2016/XNUMX/XNUMX"
And the DMC Lamborghini Huracan is also available as an open Spyder variant. Limited to 10 pieces, we found a blue Spyder LP1088 which of course we have to show you.
- limited edition (only ten pieces are built)
- Carbon body kit (front spoiler with side flaps, aerodynamic side skirts, solid carbon rear diffuser with pronounced fins, fixed rear wing)
- Sky blue paint
- black DMC alloy wheels
- LP1088 performance increase (bi-turbo conversion)
Maybe there will soon be an update with information and pictures. If this is the case we will of course also put it online and inform you about it.
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them. It's best if you subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.
Maybe you also want to read a report from other car brands? Apart from the above manufacturer, you'll wonder what vehicles these days coilovers, alloy wheels, Chiptuning and the craziest foiling built in & attached. Take a look at the following manufacturers: ALFAROMEO, ALPINA, AUDI, BMW, CADILLAC, CHEVROLET, CHRYSLER, CITROËN, DACIA, DAEWOO, DODGE, FIAT, FORD, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, ISUZU, JAGUAR, JEEP, KIA, LANCIA , LANDROVER, LEXUS, MASERATI, MAZDA, MERCEDES, MINI, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, OPEL, PEUGEOT, PORSCHE, RENAULT, SAAB, SEAT, SKODA, SMART, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TATA, TOYOTA, VAUXHALL, VOLVO, VW and ALL others.