Reading time 2 Minutes
Danger! There is a "Update " which contains new information (pictures, data, video). The new info you will find specially marked at the end of the article!
The team around the tuner Lumma Design has a new project called LUMMA CLR 558 GT-R put on its feet. The current Porsche Cayenne, which with the new options is much more exciting and individual than the production model, was tuned and will certainly trigger a lot of feedback from potential buyers. After the massive Mercedes GLE coupe and the BMW X6 F16 CLR X 6 R So the tuner has now made the next SUV and also extensively revised the Cayenne. We already know a few details about tuning the Porsche Cayenne. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
(Photos: Lumma Design)
That's us known More deets:
- darkened windows
- LUMMA CLR Racing sports rims in 22 inches (bicolour design, color Black Smoke with darkened clear coat, 10 x 22 inches at the front with 295 / 30-22 tires and at the rear in 12 x 22 inches with 335 / 25-22 tires)
- Individual interior solutions in leather (high-quality floor mats with LUMMA coat of arms & real leather edging, aluminum pedals with footrests and non-slip rubber studs, individual leather appointments)
- Name: CLR 558 GT-R (for the facelift model from 2015) - Basis: Conversion kit CLR 558 GT
- Wide body kit (modified front, large openings with grille inserts, widening kit for the fenders, new door panels, 40 millimeters wider per side, LUMMA side skirts, front spoiler lower part, new rear apron bumper with integrated rear diffuser)
- Sports rear silencer in three and four pipe versions (in the middle three pipe version, left / right version with four tail pipes, also for vehicles with a trailer coupling)
- Performance Spacers
- A lamp installation kit is available for the Porsche Cayenne Turbo and Turbo S.
Update from "12.10.2015/XNUMX/XNUMX"
There are new pictures of a LUMMA CLR 558 GT-R in white which of course we cannot withhold from you. Have fun with the new pic's!
- 22-inch rims (10,0J and 12.0J x 22-inch Lumma CLR Racing Sport)
- new front spoiler, rear apron, side skirts, 40mm fender flares all around, rear diffuser
- Performance Spacers
- Ferrari 458 style exhaust system with three central exhaust pipes
Maybe there will be an update with information and pictures soon. If this is the case, we will of course also put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.