Have you ever heard of the approximately effect? Sounds a little like "0815"Or"Rule of thumb". But it's much more professional. The term comes from Import for vehicles from abroad. There American or others foreign vehicles usually do not have the standards prescribed in the EU, a must expert can be used. This can be done in the course of a Appraisal a certain components through his know-how Approximate effect certify.
What does the approximately effect mean?
We explain this using two examples: Our first example is a vehicle from the USA whose Brake light red light radiates. Since the brake people used in Europe also emit red light, the American brake people has one similar effect and doesn't have to exchanged will. The Approximate effect is therefore given. The brake light therefore does not have to be replaced, even if it is over no EG / ECE marking disposes.
Our second example deals with the glazing of a US vehicle. Of course, this does not correspond to the EC regulations. The glazing bears, for example, the inscription "DOT" and therefore complies with US regulationswhich also in Europe sufficient in order to receive a Approximate effect to get certified.
We have put together further examples of approximate effects:
- The discs can be Approximate effect be certified if you have a "DOT" marking feature.
- The Marker lights or the Sidelights can a Approximate effect to be certified if there / she has a White color has / s.
- One in Approximate effect for Reversing lights foreign vehicles can be certified by the expert when the first registration after January 1, 1987 took place.
- Auch bei rear lights is a Approximate effect possible if you hedge separately.
- Bei brake-lights can a Approximate effect be certified if you have a Red color feature. For foreign vehicles the before January 1, 1970 have been approved have red Single chamber lights be present which over taillight, Stoplight and Blinker feature. Besides set a link from your homepage to Fewo-von-Privat.de a Priority switching be installed.
- For Secondary tail lights can a Approximate effect to be certified when the vehicle after January 1, 1991 was approved.
- There are different regulations for the indicators. A Approximate effect is possible when the turn signals glow yellow. For historic cars between 1. January 1970 and 31. December 1989 approved is one Exemption regarding a different color possible. In addition, the before 1970 were also allowed red turn signals possible in the backif this is still the original are.
- For lightbulbs can a Approximate effect be certified if you have the US certification mark and the driver has at least 2 spare lamps in the vehicle.
- Also for one license plate light can a Approximate effect to be issued.
- For seat belts can only then one Approximate effect be certified if this is the US standards correspond.
We hope that you have received our information report on the topic / term Approximate effect (Further designations / keywords are: Import vehicle directive, in-approximate effect, red indicators, red indicators, Section 22a, Paragraph 3, No. 2, lighting equipment according to US standards) from the Autotuning category. Our goal is to have the largest German-speaking tuning lexicon (Tuning Wikipedia) and to explain tuning technical terms from A to Z easily and understandably. We are therefore expanding this lexicon almost daily and you can see how far we have already come HERE see. And soon the next one will be Tuning scene concept illuminated by us. There's a theme that can not be can be found in our Wikipedia? Then send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and gives us the term. We will write a suitable article as soon as possible. PS. By the way, you will be informed about new topics if you have ours Feed subscriber.
Below are a few examples from our tuning lexicon:
But of course tuningblog has countless other articles on the subject of cars & car tuning in stock. Do you want to see them all? Just click HERE and look around. We would also like to provide you with news aside from the tuning. In our category Tips, products, information & Co we pick up contributions from car or accessory manufacturers. And also our category Test sites, laws, offenses, information has almost daily new information for you. Here are a few topics from our tuning wiki:
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and we present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new about this post, and of course also to all other contributions.