After Ford did this a few weeks ago 2020 Ford Bronco Overland Concept had presented, now another copy is coming! Another study and another very special one. Curtain up for that 2020 Ford Bronco Wildland Fire Rig. Another concept and for us the best so far. And the Wildland Fire Rig should not be able to camp or climb over particularly extreme rocks, rather it should represent the ultimate emergency vehicle and was developed in cooperation with Filson to support the National Forest Foundation. And the Bronco has a long history of working as an emergency and rescue vehicle. The first generation was demoted and specially rebuilt for forest service. And the model from 2020 is now based on the first generation of the US Forest Service Bronco. The paintwork in Forest Service Green and White clearly shows that it is an allusion to the vehicles from back then. But the fully functional fire extinguishing equipment is also an indication.
Bronco Badlands as the base vehicle
Incidentally, the basis for the conversion was a four-door Bronco Badlands with the Sasquatch off-road package. And the list of changes made is quite extensive and starts at the front. There the Wildland Fire Rig received a steel bumper with large towing eyes, a ramming bar and a strong WARN Zeon 10s winch. The grille is also new. And also the massive roof rack with rigid LED light bar including A-pillar protection and the various Filson fire extinguishers are custom-made for the Bronco. The roof rack in matt black still carries axes, water tanks, a shovel, a chainsaw and even a signal system with LED technology. And so that a fire can really be extinguished, a high-pressure water pump and a 50-gallon water tank can be seen on the loading area, which are waiting to be used. And on the spot, the saving water brings a large hose reel with a yellow water hose. And even the interior has received some changes.
fireproof nylon for the headliner
For example, there was fireproof nylon for the headliner and the rear load compartment divider, a new steering wheel with Filson brass logo and the seats are now covered with black quilted leather and a CB radio was installed on the center console for communication. The changes in the interior are rounded off with green handles, which complement the changed door panels, armrests and seat linings. Even if it's just a concept vehicle, the Wildland Fire Rig is much more than just a show. Ford has built two specially equipped Broncos based on this concept and will deliver both vehicles to fire departments that are supposed to support the National Forest Foundation and Outward Bound USA as part of the Bronco Wild Fund organization. If we get more information about the changes, there is of course an update for this report. You will be informed of this if you simply our Feed subscribe to. Have fun watching the pictures and stay true to us!
Ford Bronco Wildland Fire Rig Concept (2020):
- built to raise funds for the conservation and protection of the natural resources and national forests of America (Funds for the National Forest Foundation's reforestation programs)
- inspired by the US Forest Service broncos
- Base: Ford Bronco Badlands with Sasquatch package
- Painting in Forest Service Green
- modular steel bumper from Ford Performance with WARN-Zeon-10s winch, heavy-duty roof rack with RIGID-LED light bar, fire-fighting equipment, Pulaski, shovel, axes, Kimtek-FIRELITE fire and rescue transport sled with Hannay-Reels hose reel, Davey high-pressure water pump, 50 -Gallon water tank, Stihl chainsaw, two protective helmets, stacker truck
- Interior with door cushions, interior fittings made of Filson fabrics, armrests and seat panels made of otter-green duck linen, seats made of quilted / black leather (inspired by Filsons jacket lining), embossed Bronco logo by Filson, handles in Filson otter green, CB radio, bring-your-own device carrier on the dashboard, fireproof ripstop nylon, bimini partition, new insides for the center console and the dashboard trim, steering wheel with Brass plated Bronco horse logo, Filson logo embroidered on the top of the interior, logo on the center console
- The top can be opened, rolled back and fastened with leather bridle straps
- Ceramic coating on the wheels
Of course, that wasn't the end of it. Our tuning magazine has tens of thousands more tuning reports in stock. Do you want to see them all? Just click HERE and look around. Or are you particularly interested in the new Ford Bronco and what modified versions of it are already available? Then the following excerpt is sure to be just the thing.
2020 Ford Bronco Wildland Fire Rig
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and you will be automatically informed as soon as there is something new for this post and of course also to all other contributions.