Here comes a semi-integrated one that is sure to be very popular in 2021. Because exactly this type of campers is trendy. Curtain up for that X150 Challenger in the format of a camper van with a sporty design. The manufacturer Challenger belongs to the Trigano Group and wants the partially integrated Combo X150 to be the popular vehicle class of built-up motorhomes revolutionize. It is a compact camping vehicle and a mixture of a panel van and a built-up motorhome. It comes in with chic exterior colors black/white with red trim and even the PDCPD (thermoset polydicyclopentadiene / GRP-based composite material) The molded part for the roof structure looks successful and modern.
Challenger Combo X150 2021
The interior is clearly designed and shows itself with surfaces that are all in monochrome anthracite, light gray and rust red. A few design elements (Mirror, chalk board, cork notice board) loosen the whole thing up a bit. Optical highlights are the spacey looking elliptical lighting elements on the side walls and the lamp above the seating area. And what else does the Challenger Combo X150 have to offer? You can find out in the following video and in our small overview.
Challenger Combo X150 model year 2021:
- Semi-integrated Combo X150
- Mixture of panel van and built-up motorhome
- Interior space 1,95 meters
- Exterior colors black and white with red decorative elements
- T-hood over the driver's cab (molded part for the roof structure made of PDCPD)
- Pilot seats can be rotated and integrated into the seating ensemble
- Rear bathroom with door (shower, toilet, cassette toilet, "lift-up" washbasin, wooden slatted frame, large wardrobe next to the toilet, plenty of storage space)
- Kitchenette with two-burner stove, indirect lighting
- Truma thermal bath control, on-board technology control on a panel above the refrigerator
- Slimtower cooling element with 134 liter refrigerator volume
- Interior and without wood grain in the decor (surfaces in anthracite, light gray, rust red)
- Interior with cork bulletin board, mirror, chalk board, elliptical light elements, lamp above the seating area
- Seating group with longitudinal bench seats
- Table in the middle of the vehicle (can be folded up)
- electric fold-down bed (lying area: 190 x 140 cm)
- up to four people can be en route
- Benches can be converted into two more seat belts or a bed
- Base price for the Fiat Ducato base vehicle: 59.990 euros
Of course that had not happened yet!
tuningblog has many more news around the topic Camping and RV at the beginning. Do you want to see them all? Just click HERE and look around. Our focus is especially on converted Campers & mobile homes. That means you will find fewer reports on classic standard motorhomes, but much more we try to introduce specially modified copies that show that the subject Tuning is represented in the camping & RV scene. Following an excerpt of the last campers and campers:
Challenger Combo X150 2021 - Fiat Ducato Basis
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and we present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new about this post, and of course also to all other contributions.