New wheels for this gleaming white BMW M3 F80 from the rim manufacturer HRE Performance Wheels. The owner of this BMW M3 F80 has chosen a much more stylish alternative to the standard bike with a set of HRE Performance Wheels S101 in 20 inches in gold. We already have the rims on one BMW i8 and also on Porsche 911 convertible seen. We already know a few technical details about this wheel set and about the other modifications to the car. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary. Unfortunately we have only received the pictures and an extremely short "short version" from Wheels Boutique so that we cannot list all the details yet, sorry for that.
(Photos: Wheels Boutique)
These are the previously known data for the BMW M3 F80. Please note that we can only identify the changes based on the pictures and thus everything is more or less "guessed":
- unknown lowering (sport springs, coil springs or coilover !?)
- darkened windows
- possibly an increase in performance - Chiptuning, tuning box (info is still pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
- HRE Performance Wheels S101 in front in 20 × 9.5 inches and in the back in 20 × 11 inches in gold
- black BMW M Performance Parts (gills, kidneys, rear spoiler)
- Brembo brake system
Certainly there will be new information soon and certainly new pictures and Videos in the net. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put this online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.