The team around tuner Wheelsandmore has just released a new project. The basis was a Mercedes-Benz GLE63 AMG. In addition to the chic Wheelsandmore alloy wheels in matt black impressed the thick SUV with a decent portion of extra power with 792PS and impressive 1.150NM torque over that of the Renntech Mercedes GLE63 AMG, and just below that of the BRABUS 850 6.0 Biturbo GLE lies. After the tuning cure that the car was allowed to endure, the Mercedes GLE63 AMG is also optically more exciting and individual than the production version. If you are also the proud owner of a Mercedes GLE63 AMG, Wheelsandmore should be an interesting starting point when it comes to making the car stand out from the crowd. As for the changes made to the Mercedes GLE63 AMG, we have been able to find out the first details, but it is not much because Wheelsandmore has so far only published very little about the GLE called "BigBang" and has so far left it with only one picture. As always, we have listed what we know below for you in a summary. But if you discover any other changes that we haven't listed, just use the comment box and let us know!
These are the details of the vehicle:
- Name: "BigBang"
- Wheelsandmore Alloy Wheels in an estimated 22 inch (Matte Black, Unknown Type)
- Mercedes emblem in black
- matt black stripes foiling in front
- unknown lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, air ride air suspension - Info is pending)
- Performance increase by means of level 1 to 441 kW / 600PS, level 2 to 493 kW / 670PS, level 3 514kW / 700PS, Stage IV to 792PS / 1.150NM torque
- matt gray foil (paintwork possibly ex works)
- Level 4: 0-100 km / h in 3,9 seconds / V-Max 300 km / h
- new sports exhaust system
- stronger brakes
- new colors for the outside including racing stripes
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.