Reading time 2 Minutes
News on the Facebook timeline around the Forgiato Wheels team. The following Photos we discovered on the social media channel of the tuner and need it she just show you guys. You can see a tuned Jeep Wrangler that has been placed much higher and has received a complete body kit. The company has not really posted many details so far, so we have to “guess” something about the changes to the car. What we were able to find out and have recognized ourselves, we provide you with a small summary below. Should you discover any further changes, we would be happy if you let us know in the "comment box", we will of course include them in the post.
Ps. If you want to see more converted vehicles from this tuner just click HERE! As far as we knew the car was put on by the tuning company BMS Motorsport.
(Photos: Forgiato Wheels)
These are the details we know:
- unknown lift by at least 6 inches
- large LED additional light on the roof
- possibly an increase in performance - Chiptuning, tuning box (info is still pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
- complete bodykit all around (fender widenings, new bumpers front + rear, different grille)
- black headlights + LED turn signals
- Forgiato Wheels alloy wheels with extreme off-road tires all around
- new open doors
- Side skirts as door sills
We have written to the tuner and asked if he can send us more details about the conversion.
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.