This very cool Restomod project we would like to show you. This is a fully restored and modified 1984 Chevrolet C10 pickup that was a staple of the US market in the 70's and 80's. And this particular specimen has been made fit for the 21st century, with many modern components. The exterior is kept simple and the entire body is coated with black paint. Matching this, even the rims are black and only the purple ones Wilwood calipers stand out. And inside? The lowered 1984 C10 is also mostly in black. A fully customized cockpit features black TMI leather seats, red accent stitching, contemporary accessories and a host of modern conveniences.
Chevrolet C10 restomod from 1984
The latter range from Dakota Digital ads to a LED lighting up to a modern sound system. And under the hood? Since the 1984 Chevy C10 Restomod enjoys a 325 hp LS1 V8 engine, fitted with a 4L65E transmission and American Autowire wiring harness. The result is a successful blend of classic old-school style and state-of-the-art technology.
- Year of construction: 1984
- Brakes: Wilwood brake system with perforated & slotted discs
- Interior: completely new equipment with black leather including red decorative stitching (stitched on the seat), Billet Specialties sports steering wheel with flattened bottom, Dakota digital round fittings, LED lighting, vintage air conditioning
- Body: powder-coated in black including all attachments and emblems
- Transmission: Four-speed automatic transmission (4L65E)
- Power: 242 kW / 329 PS
- Engine: 5,7 liter LS1 V8 petrol engine
- Multimedia: Retro style radio, modern upgrade speakers
- Wheel/Tire: 20" US Mags alloy wheels with 245/30 ZR20 and 305/30 ZR20 Nitto tires
- Vehicle brand: Chevrolet
- Model: C10
"The C10 is one of the most recognizable pickup trucks built and it was a great experience to improve the oldi with modern technology and to restoresaid Retro Designs boss Daniel Valjevac. If we get more information about the changes, there is of course an update for this report. You will be informed of this if you simply use ours Feed subscribe to. Have fun watching the pictures and stay true to us!
Of course, that wasn't the end of it. Our tuning magazine has tens of thousands of other tuning reports in stock. Do you want to see them all? Just click HERE and look around. Or are you especially interested in our Tuning classics Title? Then the following excerpt is tuned Young and oldtimers definitely the right place to browse.
other related posts
Twins: ECD Restomod Land Rover Defender 90 Duo!
Restomod 1969 Chevrolet Camaro 'The Godfather'!
1965 Volvo Amazone Station Wagon as Restomod with Airride!
1977 International Harvester Scout II Traveler Convertible!