Danger! There is a "Update " which contains new information (pictures, data, video). The new info you will find specially marked at the end of the article!
News from the team around the Japanese tuning company Liberty-Walk. The latest creation that we encountered from the hallowed halls of Liberty-Walk is a modified Lamborghini Huracan for the already known Breitbau Bodykit, which was already in January as Studie was presented, is now available. We already know some tuning details on the Lamborghini Huracan. However, the tuner has not yet published the right pictures, as soon as this is the case, we will, of course, submit them here. What we have learned, we have listed below for you in a small summary.
(Photos: Liberty Walk)
These are the details we know:
- darkened windows all around
- possibly an increase in performance - Chiptuning, tuning box (info is still pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
- Wide body kit (fender flares all around, front spoiler, side skirts, other rear apron with diffuser, rear spoiler)
- Alloy wheels 20 inches
- Airrex air suspension
Update from "05.09.2015/XNUMX/XNUMX"
There is new information about the Liberty Walk Lamborghini Huracan that we can of course not withhold from you. While the car in the pictures above was still in work, we now have the finished version for you. Have fun with the new pictures & possibly technical data!
- Tuning by Pure style design
- Liberty Walk Bodykit (matt black front splitter, flared front and rear fenders, side skirts, carbon bootlid spoiler lip, rear diffuser)
- new unknown 22 inch large aluminum wheels in black
- Air suspension (Airride)
- Frequency Intelligent Sport Exhaust System
- red calipers
Maybe there will be an update with information and pictures soon. If this is the case, we will of course also put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.