The BMW 1er (F40) 128ti (stands for "Turismo Internazionale") of "DCL COUNTERS Competition Line“Has a more distinctive style and shows even more presence. True to the motto: Power, performance & fun pure! With the coordinated and optimized as a desirable overall package BMW F40 1er of the DCL DÄHLer Competition Line you can literally feel the technological harmony and precision and enjoy a sporty, active feeling. For example with the DÄHLer performance Tuning on from 308 HP (227 kW) and 480 Nm (lb-ft 354) torque that is of course EU / CH homologated. And even more engine power upgrades are available from DÄHler for other petrol and diesel models! There is also one Performance exhaust system (2-pipe stainless steel performance exhaust system) from DÄHLer with the sporty, sonorous and unmistakable DÄHLer-typical sound as a highlight. And the 1er continues with a DÄHLer performance lowering kit.
BMW 1er (F40) 128ti from DÄHLer
The Lowering springs are the first step in increasing the performance of the chassis. And the springs are not just for the look. The DÄHLer lowering kit for BMW and BMW M vehicles is a performance spring kit that is used for the serious enthusiast was developed. And that goes for them too DÄHLer FORGED wheels. They are quasi the sensitivity and the real size for the BMW 1 Series F40. Where others draw a line at 19 inches, DÄHLer gives the BMW 1 Series F40 the finishing touch - with the stylish, high-quality, exclusive and ultra-light 20 inch forged wheels of type DÄHLer CDC1 FORGED. Here the tuner has designed a wheel using the latest manufacturing technology, which meets the highest demands with maximum strength and at the same time lowest weight. The wheel is aesthetically optimally integrated into the overall appearance of the BMW 1 Series F40 and, thanks to its optimal size, supports the powerful appearance in a harmonious way.
Components for the body are also available
For all other F40 1 series models without the powerful M-brake is alternatively a sporty and elegant one 20-inch alloy wheel Available as DÄHLer CDC1 in many different colors. Of course, also from our own development and production. And also a few DÄHLer body parts are already available. For example a sentence Exterior mirror caps in the M Style in high-gloss black front splitter and a sporty one roof spoiler. If we get more information about the changes to the BMW 1er (F40) 128ti, there is of course an update for this report. You will be informed of this if you simply do ours Feed subscribe to. Have fun watching the pictures and stay true to us!
Photos: Dähler Design & Technik GmbH
BMW 128ti (F40) as "DCL DÄHLer competition line":
- Performance increase for the four-cylinder turbo (B48A20M1) from 195 kW (265 PS) and 400 Nm to 230 kW (313 PS / 308 PS) and 500 Nm maximum torque (WLTP-E6d-temp-tested and EU / CH homologated, including TÜV approval and even with optional Eventuri carbon intake system)
- EU / CH homologated stainless steel 2-pipe exhaust system "built by DÄHLer" with CAN bus-controlled exhaust flap control (with ceramic-coated DÄHLer tailpipes, 114 millimeter diameter)
- Performance coilover suspension “built by DÄHLer” adjustable in height in compression and rebound damping (optional sport spring set), both suspension upgrades with TÜV approval
- ultra-light forged wheels "DÄHLer CDC1 FORGED" (dimension 8 × 20 inches with Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S tires, 245 / 30ZR20)
- «DCL DÄHLer competition line» exterior mirror housings in the look of the M models (with TÜV approval)
- Passenger compartment with new floor mats, aluminum pedals
Of course, that wasn't the end of it. Our tuning magazine has tens of thousands more tuning reports in stock. Do you want to see them all? Just click HERE and look around. Or are you particularly interested in Dähler Design & Technik GmbH? Then the following excerpt is sure to be just the thing.
BMW 1er (F40) 128ti from "DCL DÄHLer Competition Line"
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and you will be automatically informed as soon as there is something new for this post and of course also to all other contributions.