News from the team around Galpin Auto Sports (GAS) & Henrik Fisker. The latest creation that we encountered through the collaboration between GAS & Fisker is the Ford Mustang Rocket Speedster which is the logical consequence of the one presented in December ROCKET 725R is. Unfortunately, so far it is only a concept car, which in my opinion literally cries out for production. As far as we know, the companies are already taking orders so that we assume that series production has already been decided. We know a few details about tuning the Ford Mustang Rocket Speedster. We have listed what we could find out for you in a small summary below.
(Photos: Galpin Auto Sports - GAS)
These are the details we know:
- 725 PS
- developed by Galpin Auto Sports and Henrik Fisker
- Convertible version
- Name: Galpin Rocket-Speedster
- Presentation at the 2015 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance fair
- Concept Car
- Carbon Cover
- rear seats removed
- Carbon bonnet
- 5,0-liter V8 with compressor
- fully adjustable suspension (coilover suspension)
- 21-inch alloy wheels
- Pirelli P-Zero tires
- Brembo brakes with 15-inch brake discs
- visible polished carbon strips on the underside of the car
- Prices for the Galpin Rocket Coupe from $ 109.100 (the convertible should be significantly more expensive)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.