Reading time 2 Minutes
Kahn Design is currently screwing a lot on the Range Rover Sport, after that Range Rover RS-650 and the 600-LE Edition the tuning company has now brought the tuning version declared as "Vesuvius" onto the market. Basically, the body kit is apparently based on that of the 600-LE Edition and is less broad than that RS-650 Package. The body kit builds on the "400 Luxury Edition package" of the Range Rover.
⚠ Another vehicle from 04.2017 ➡ klick
(Photos: Kahn design)
The body kit shows itself with the Santorini black paint and the roof, the hood, the brake calipers and the surrounds for the fog lights in orange. All further details on the conversion will now follow:
- Base: Range Rover Sport 400 Luxury Edition package
- Santorini black paint
- Vesuvius orangnes roof, bonnet etc.
- 9.5jx 22 inch Kahn Design RS600 rims in silver platinum with Valencia orange brake calipers
- Crosshair sports exhaust system made of polished aluminum
- front and rear bumpers with carbon inserts
- Case grille with 3D grille
- 400 LE front apron center piece
- Front bumper with vents
- rear bumper including diffuser
- Roof spoiler in orange
- bespoke seats front and rear with quilted and perforated leather in black
- leather-covered door leaf
- Instrument carrier and glove compartment beldert
- Designer floor mats
- Stainless steel door sill guards
- Aluminum pedals
News from 18.04.2017/XNUMX/XNUMX
An almost identical copy of a PROJECT KAHN LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER SPORT VESUVIUS EDITION has now been published again on the tuner's website and of course we would like to show you this vehicle. It may even be the same vehicle that was only placed on other aluminum rims, before it gets embarrassing, we'd rather not comment on it at this point! 😋
Maybe there will soon be an update with information and pictures. If this is the case we will of course also put it online and inform you about it.
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.