With 400PS & 500NM you were king on the autobahn in 2000 with a BMW E39 M5 sedan. Now 16 years later, a compact car with 485PS & 555NM torque drives away and nobody is surprised. Crazy world ... from the team around Posaidon, we already know about performance increases in vehicles from pretty much every vehicle category. The tuner has recently presented a new vehicle with engine tuning on its website. This time it caught the brand new Mercedes-AMG A 45 4Matic in the rare Edition-1 version which after the modification, as mentioned above, can come up with strong 485PS & 555NM and definitely for strange and puzzled looks from drivers of the same type, however, with series performance of 381PS should worry.
The company did not post more details than the result of the increase in performance, but that's enough in that case. What we have been able to find out and have recognized ourselves, we provide you with a summary below as usual. Of course, we also miss something, should you discover any further changes we would be happy if you post them in the "comment box". If you have more tuned vehicles like this one 700PS Mercedes C63 AMG von Posaidon just click on the name of the tuner in the photo reference below!
These are the details about the A45 AMG:
- unknown lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, air ride air suspension - Info is pending)
- darkened windows all around
- Speedshift dual-clutch transmission reinforced
- Top speed approx. 310 km / h
- Upgrade of the standard brake system (optional two-part, "potted" brake discs)
- On request: speed camera update for the navigation system, TV activation, deactivation of the start & stop function
- Performance increase from 381PS to 485PS & 555NM - (chip tuning, new turbocharger, catless downpipe, improved intercooling, optimized intake)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.