About a year ago, the Russian tuner TopCar has us the significantly modified Vantage Porsche Cayenne presented and shown how a Cayenne can be modified conspicuously but not excessively in Russia. Now the guys around the TopCar team have revised the Vantage Bodykit and published a new project called "Vantage 2" that we absolutely have to show you. As already mentioned, a current Porsche Cayenne GTS was used as the base vehicle for tuning. After the tuning cure that the GTS was allowed to endure, it is now much more exciting, more individual and also more dynamic than the production version and still remains discreet to a certain extent. If you are thinking of buying a GTS in the future or already own one, TopCar is definitely an interesting starting point when it comes to differentiating the vehicle from the production model. As for the changes made to the optics or the technology, we have already been able to find out the first details. As usual, we have listed what we know below in a summary. If you discover any further changes that we haven't listed, just use the comment box and let us know!
These are the details of the Vantage 2 Porsche Cayenne GTS:
- Vantage 2 body kit (new front bumper with unmistakable grill and including spoiler lip with LED lights, new bonnet with air inlet in carbon fiber, fender flares front and rear, carbon mirror, revised rear apron with diffuser, rear wing)
- on request various ADV.1 Wheels wheels
- unknown lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, air ride air suspension - Info is pending)
- darkened windows all around
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - info is pending)
- Sport exhaust system (info is pending)
- Carbon trunk cover & protective strip
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.