News on the page about the Techart team. We discovered the following photos on the tuner's social media channel and just have to show them to you. You can see a tuned Porsche Cayenne of the old series Type 9PA with the name affix "Magnum". After a good 6 years of market presence, the body kit is anything but new and even thanks to the current customization series of the Porsche Cayenne Turbo (Type 92A) overhauled. Since we have not yet reported about it on tuningblog.eu, the Porsche Cayenne Magnum is of course still worth a report. Incidentally, the distinctive “TECHART Magnum” customization program, with well over 1.000 units sold, is the most successful in the company's history and at least has written a unique success story so far. I already had a similar looking Cayenne in front of my lens (CLICK) maybe this Cayenne is also a Techart Cayenne !? What we have been able to find out and have recognized ourselves, we provide you with a small summary below. Should you discover any further changes, we would be happy if you let us know in the "comment box", we will of course include them in the post.
(Photo / s: Techart)
These are the details we know:
- Performance increase on 680PS & 900 Newtonmeter torque (+ 130PS & 200NM, two larger turbochargers, manifolds, sport catalysts)
- 308 km / h V-Max.
- Curb weight 2.486 kilograms.
- modified striking front rear bumper
- new side skirts
- Radlaufverbreiterungen all around
- 80mm wider than the production model
- new bonnet with ventilation slots
- Sports exhaust system
- 4,4 seconds on Tempo 100
- 14,8 seconds at 200km / h
- modified air suspension module (surcharge 1.915 Euro) with lowering by 30 millimeters
- new interior (decorative stitching, modified center console with storage compartments in the rear, many leather-covered components)
- new Techart alloy wheels in 22 inches
- Average consumption 25,4 liters on 100 kilometers
We will write to the tuner and ask if he can send us more pictures and technical details about the conversion.
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.