Reading time 4 Minutes
There are weeks, sometimes months, when you hardly hear anything about a certain type of car and then there are moments when this type of car is modified at the same time by different tuners and presented to the public. This weekend, this scenario affected the second generation Range Rover Sport as it has been offered since 2013. During the weekend, we already have the SVR top model Range Rover Sport from the English tuner Overfinch presented Just one day later, an HSE version of the tuner Revere was released. The tuner, also from England (London), modified the large Landi with an extensive widebody kit. The body kit is optically not as extreme as the overfinch version, but here too, a beefier look was created compared to the production model by means of fender flares and new bumpers. The extensive widebody kit also consists of a new bumper with modified bumper inserts and including new daytime running lights. At the front, a new grille with Revere logo adorns the beefy appearance and makes the exclusivity of the tuner clear.
On the side you can immediately see the ten-part fender flares all around and the new gills in the fenders are from Revere. The rear is dominated by a new bumper including an aerodynamic diffuser. The four billet aluminum tailpipes including the Revere logo and the eye-catching roof spoiler are also new. Who would like to order in-house forged wheels that range from 22 inches to 24 inches and a large range must-have are. The tuner can also completely revise the interior to a very high quality upon request. New precious woods, aluminum or carbon applications and modified lighting packages are available. High-quality hand-sewn leather upholstery and a tailor-made steering wheel round off the interior in a very elegant way. The team from Revere London has published the Range Rover Sport completely wrapped in black and we are of course pleased to be able to show you the pictures of it. After the very extensive tuning cure that the HSE was allowed to endure, it is now visually significantly changed, more individual and more dynamic than the production version, without being over the top or even looking chubby. If the widebody kit is still too much of a good thing for you, you can order the whole thing as a more subtle version, we also found a few pictures of it.
So if you have secretly been thinking of buying a current Range Rover Sport for a long time or are even happier owners for you Revere certainly an interesting starting point when it comes to individually differentiating the vehicle from the production model. As far as the further changes to optics or technology are concerned, we have tried to find out the most important details. As always, we have listed what came out of this in a small summary for you in the lower part of the article. If you discover any more changes that we have missed then please use our comment box and let us know, we will then add them to the article as soon as possible.
Ps. If you want to see more tuned Range Rover Sport just click HERE!
(Photos: Revere London)
These are the changes to the Range Rover Sport HSR Widebody
- Name: Revere Range Rover Sport HSR (Base: 5.0 V8 Supercharged Range Rover Sport)
- Widebody kit (new bumper with modified front bumper inserts and including daytime running lights, grille with Revere logo, fender flares all around (10 pieces), gills for the fenders, new rear bumper, aerodynamic diffuser with four billet aluminum exhaust tailpipes with Revere logo, roof spoiler , Door wing strips)
- optionally new designed interior - on the current vehicle in black / red (new precious woods, aluminum or carbon applications, new interior lighting packages, hand-sewn leather upholstery - made in Scotland and Italy, tailor-made steering wheels, chrome-plated fittings, luxury floor mats)
- Lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, with standard air suspension possibly by adjusting the electronics - more information is not available)
- Variety of alloy wheels (forged wheels, from 22 inches to 24 inches, type WC1, WC2, WC3, WC4, WC4F)
- Special paintwork outside
- darkened / tinted windows
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- 4 pipe sports exhaust system
- Revere emblem on the tailgate and bonnet
The following images show the range without widebody kit (more subtle version)
We are sure that we will receive some information and definitely new pictures and videos in the next few weeks. As soon as this is the case, we will of course add to the article and inform you about it.
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them. It's best if you subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.
Maybe you also want to read a report from other car brands? Apart from the above manufacturer, you'll wonder what vehicles these days coilovers, alloy wheels, Chiptuning and the craziest foiling built in & attached. Take a look at the following manufacturers: ALFAROMEO, ALPINA, AUDI, BMW, CADILLAC, CHEVROLET, CHRYSLER, CITROËN, DACIA, DAEWOO, DODGE, FIAT, FORD, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, ISUZU, JAGUAR, JEEP, KIA, LANCIA , LANDROVER, LEXUS, MASERATI, MAZDA, MERCEDES, MINI, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, OPEL, PEUGEOT, PORSCHE, RENAULT, SAAB, SEAT, SKODA, SMART, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TATA, TOYOTA, VAUXHALL, VOLVO, VW and ALL others.