New wheels for this Audi R8 V10 from the rim manufacturer ADV.1 Wheels. The owner of this Audi R8 V10 has chosen a much more stylish alternative to the standard bike with a set of 19 inch ADV.1 Wheels ADV5.0TSSL. We have never seen the rims on a car like this before. For the owner, the performance was apparently more important than the optics, not that the rims don't look chic, but usually 20-22 inch rims are used to attract attention. This is not the case here and a set of 19 inch rims was installed that correspond to the size of the standard rims and should allow the best dynamics. We already know a few technical details about this wheel set and about the other modifications to the car. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary. Unfortunately we have only received the pictures and an extremely short "summary" from ADV.1 Wheels so that we cannot list all the details yet, sorry for that.
(Photos: ADV.1 Wheels)
These are the previously known data for the Audi R8 V10. Please note that we can only identify the changes based on the pictures and thus everything is more or less "guessed":
- unknown lowering (Airride suspension, sport springs, coil springs or coilover !?)
- possibly an increase in performance - Chiptuning, tuning box (info is still pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
- ADV.1 Wheels type ADV5.0 Track Spec SL Series in 19 x 9 inches and 19 x 11.5 inches in black with a polished edge
- Tires 235 / 35 ZR 19 + 305 / 30 ZR 19 Pirelli PZero
Certainly there will be new information soon and certainly new pictures and Videos in the net. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put this online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.