New wheels for this Mercedes AMG GT S from the rim manufacturer ADV.1 Wheels alloy rims. The owner of this Mercedes AMG GT S has chosen a significantly more stylish alternative to the standard bike with the ADV5.2 Track Spec CS set in 20 and 21 inches. We already have the ADV5 series on the Range Rover HSC Supercharged, The BMW F80 M3 or even that Ferrari California seen. This version 5.2 was previously unknown to us, the wheelset was installed by the tuner Wheels Boutique. We already know a few technical details about this wheel set and about the other modifications to the car. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary. Unfortunately, we have only received the pictures and an extremely short "short version" from Wheels Boutique so that we cannot list all the details yet, sorry for that.
(Photos: Wheels Boutique)
These are the previously known data for Mercedes AMG GT:
- unknown lowering (as soon as we have received information we will inform you)
- black discs behind
- possibly an increase in performance (as soon as we have received information we will inform you)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (as soon as we have received information we will inform you)
- ADV5.2 Track Spec CS rims (size 20 x 9,5 inches at the front and 21 x 12 inches at the rear, with 265/30/20 and 325/25/21 Pirelli tires, matt bronze finish)
- Body kit ex works (front spoiler, side skirts and rear spoiler)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.