The team around the tuner Hamann Motorsport has just published a new project. A BMW M5 F10 came into consideration as the basis. After the tuning cure that the car was allowed to endure, the BMW M5 F10 is now much more exciting and individual than the production version. The body kit is not that new, it is basically based on that Hamann Mi5Sion which we presented to you at the beginning of March 2015. With the current model, however, in addition to the much nicer set of Hamann Anniversary Evo rims (on the Mi5Sion it was Unique ForgedFormula rims), a little less riot thanks to the slightly more subtle color scheme and the more inconspicuous black accents. Why the optically completely unsuitable headlight covers are still installed is a mystery to me. After all, it is a M5 of the latest generation and not a VW Golf 3. If you're also the proud owner of a BMW M5 F10, then Hamann Motorsport should be an interesting starting point when it comes to setting the car apart from the crowd. As far as the changes made to the BMW M5 F10 are concerned, we have already learned the first details. What we know we have listed as always below for you in a summary. But if you find any other changes that we have not listed so just use the comment box and let us know!
(Photos: Hamann Motorsport)
These are the details of the vehicle:
- Carbon body kit (diffuser, front bumper with LED, rear bumper, rear spoiler, roof spoiler, side skirts)
- Carbon gills, mirrors & kidneys
- unknown lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, air ride air suspension - Info is pending)
- approx. 22 inch large Hamann Anniversary Evo rims in silver
- Hamann emblems
- darkened windows all around
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - info is pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.