Just now we have reported about how elegant and chic the current BMW M3 F80 at Sakhir Orange is, an F13 M6 Coupe with identical paintwork (color code WB50) comes and wants to recommend itself. So far we only have the gaudy vinyl dress once on an F13 M6 (from ShifTech Enigneering) and this was optically largely in the serial state. But now comes one from the American tuner wheel boutique and this M6 is optically much more extensively modified. The absolute highlight, of course, is the new wheelset made by the company HRE Performance Wheels.
It is the type S107 as we already brand new 2017er Ford GT, One M4 or even the limited Lamborghini Murciélago SV LP670-4 know. The dimensions of the rims are 21 × 9,5 inches on the front axle and the M6 carries a whopping 21 × 12 inch rollers at the rear. The contact with the road is made by high-quality Pirelli P Zero tires in the format 255/30 at the front and 325/25 at the rear and thanks to a, unfortunately unknown, subtle lowering, the new wheel set fits perfectly and consistently in the wheel arch.
Visually very successful is the fact that the rim star wearing a satin black finish and the rim is set off shiny black. The 5 dual-spoke rim has a multi-part construction and is consistently trimmed for lightweight construction due to the forging process. And also the body of the M6 has received some discreet changes because there was a front spoiler lip for the M-bumper, side mounted approaches for the side skirts and at the rear there is a sporty diffuser and a spoiler lip for the tailgate. The manufacturer of the carbon body kit, however, is unknown to us.
If we had to guess so we would go G-Power or Hamann Motorsport tap. From the house M Performance Parts the black kidneys and gills and most likely also the black M6 emblem on the tailgate come from. The pictures also show four black tailpipes, which leads us to suspect that a sports exhaust system is also installed on the potent Munich. Other changes that we could see in the pictures are BMW emblems in black and white, side markings painted in the vehicle color, painted rear reflectors and completely darkened windows all around.
Whether there have been changes in the interior or whether an increase in performance has been made, we can not say at the current time however. Of course, if we get new details about the modifications, there is, as always, an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will get in touch immediately. We wish you a lot of fun watching the pictures.
(Photos: Wheels Boutique)
These are the changes to the BMW M6 Coupe:
- HRE Performance Wheels S107 rims (dimensions front 21 × 9,5 inch and rear 21 × 12 inch, rim star with satin black finish, rim base glossy black, 5 double-spoke design, multi-part construction, forging)
- Pirelli P Zero tires in the format 255 / 30 front and 325 / 25 rear
- Carbon spoiler lip, approaches for the side skirts, diffuser, spoiler lip for the tailgate (possibly G-Power or Hamann Motorsport)
- M-Performance Parts Kidneys & Gills
- black M6 emblem
- BMW emblems in black and white
- body color painted side markings in the front, painted rear reflectors
- Lowering (coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension - more information is not available)
- darkened / tinted windows all around
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (four black tailpipes)
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from wheelsboutique we have some other vehicles, following a small excerpt:
subtle body kit & new alloy wheels
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.