The converted Jeep Wrangler Offroader from the British tuner Kahn-Design and its subsidiary “Chelsea Truck Company” are not really new to us. Basically, all vehicles are similarly modified and show themselves with Kahn Design widebody kit, an interior with new leather, Mondial retro aluminum rims with a 3D structure, often painted on satin black, and of course suitable off-road tires. The main difference is often only the choice of color of the interior and the paintwork of the body as well as a few small details (LED light strips, etc.). And that also applies to this three-door model. Only that the color choice here was neither dark green nor gray, black or red. This time there was a shrill PINK! And we've never seen that on a Kahn Design vehicle.
matt pink 3D military paint
But Afzal Khan (owner of Kahn Design) is now putting the hardiness of hard-boiled Jeep fans to the test with this specimen. The as Chelsea Truck Co. Black Hawk Expedition remodeling called Wrangler is namely his latest creation as a so-called "mum car" (Mami car), which should be ideal "as a fashionable parent's taxi, for expeditions or for stylish trips to a business meeting". The most striking feature of the 2014 Wrangler is the matt pink 3D military paintwork, which makes the tough off-road professional look like an off-roader for Barbie. As always, the built-in components are top notch. The body kit includes a chic carbon grill with four struts and 3D mesh grille, fender attachments all around, a new front apron with integrated "Tron" ring lighting and the so-called Iron Man bonnet with air intakes. There are also electric running boards and a lift.
9 × 20 inch rims with 275/55 Cooper tires
The Wrangler is back on the well-known 9 × 20 inch rims with 275/55 Cooper tires and the 3,6-liter V6 tinkers under the hood, which makes 280 hp in this car, which you can hear through the four-pipe exhaust system. In the cabin, on the other hand, it's much more civil. The new bucket seats at the front, the rear bench seat, the door armrests and the center armrest are covered with quilted and perforated leather in black and set off with a light-colored seam. The aluminum pedals, the special floor mats and the stainless steel door sills are also new. Pink accents are missing, apart from the lacquered door frames, but (luckily) completely. If we receive information on further changes that have not been mentioned before, there will of course be an update for this report, as always. The best thing is to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will be informed immediately. We hope you enjoy looking at the pictures.
Here are the details for the Black Hawk Expedition Edition Jeep Wrangler:
- built by Kahn's design subsidiary Chelsea Truck Company (CTC)
- Base Jeep Wrangler 3 door
- Name: "Pink Mum Car Black Hawk Edition" Jeep Wrangler
- Kahn Design widebody kit (new wider fender covers all around, metal bumpers front and rear, Tron ring daytime running lights in the front apron, new Iron Man bonnet with quick release buckles and air vents, black
Spare wheel cover)
- LED headlamp with central DRLs
- Mudflaps made of hard plastic all around
- Satin Black Lacquered Mondial Retro Alloy Wheels with 3D-
Structure (9 × 20 inches)
- Cooper Tires STT PRO (format 275 x 55 x 20)
- painted calipers
- 4-fold Black Hawk grille with mesh grid
- matt pink 3D military paint
- 100 mm Sport Exhaust System with Crosshair Optics (4-fold)
- Tank cap in satin black
- Interior with new leather in black (front seats GTB) new rear seats, quilted and perforated leather, door armrests with quilted and perforated leather, middle glove compartment with quilted and perforated leather, door sills made of stainless steel, floor mats made of hardened rubber, pedals made of milled aluminum, Chelsea Truck Co. nameplate
- Kahn tailgate logo
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from the tuner Kahn Design (Chelsea Truck Company), we have a lot more cars, following a small excerpt:
Chelsea Truck Company Jeep Wrangler in PINK!
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and we present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new about this post, and of course also to all other contributions.