today we introduce you to a tuned Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Duramax. The car was not refined by a special tuning team but, to our knowledge, has been set up by a private tuning enthusiast named Kris Femenia (or better wheels) who used tuning parts from several suppliers. Personally, I always like these tuning conversions best, as such a car was usually refined much more individually than a car with a tuning program from just one provider. The model is the same as well, by the way this 555PS version also in an extremely eye-catching paint job. We already know a few details about the tuning and the parts installed on the Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Duramax. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a summary.
Ps. Even more privately tuned vehicles can be found in ours Selfmade category!
(Photos: truck trend)
These are the known changes to the car:
- Base: 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
- 6.6L engine
- 548 PS on the rear wheels
- Turbocharger = 68mm Borgwarner S400 built by God Speed Turbo Innovation
- HX40-style downpipe
- 5-inch Magnaflow sports exhaust
- 1000 Allison automatic transmission
- Gearbox with PSA level 5 kit
- Chrome Bilstein bumper
- 3-inch lift kit
- Tire 305 series Nitto Terra Grapplers
- 20 x 12 Inch Moto Alloy Wheels 962
- Power stop slotted and perforated brake discs
- LMC grille
- Victory red paint
- Suede interior
- tinted windows all around
- Performance stereo
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos about this car will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course inform you and put the new data online.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.