Reading time <1 minute
New wheels for this rare, and rarely found in Europe, Acura TSX from the rim manufacturer Vossen Wheels from Miami (Florida). The owner of this Acura TSX has chosen a much more stylish alternative to the standard alloy wheels with the set of Vossen Wheels alloy wheels of the type VLE-1 in a size unfortunately unknown to us. Incidentally, we have the rim type on the BMW F31 328i station wagon seen, the dark version on the Acura looks a bit more violent in my opinion. We know a few technical details about the Vossen Wheels wheelset and also about the other modifications to the car. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary. Unfortunately, we have only received the pictures and an extremely short "short version" from Vossen Wheels so that we cannot list all the details yet, sorry for that.
(Photos: Vossen Wheels)
These are the previously known data for the Acura TSX Kombi. Please note that we can only identify the changes based on the pictures and thus everything is more or less "guessed":
- unknown lowering (as soon as we have received information we will inform you)
- black discs all around, also in front
- possibly an increase in performance (as soon as we have received information we will inform you)
- folding license plate in front
- unknown body kit all around
- Brembo brake system with golden calipers
- Vossen Wheels alloy wheels type VLE-1 (estimated in 21 inches)
Certainly there will be new information soon and certainly new pictures and Videos in the net. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put this online and inform you about it.