Reading time 2 Minutes
The team around the tuner Prior Design has set up a new project. This time a gleaming white Ferrari 458 Italia was tuned, which with the new Prior-Design Bodykit and the other options is much more exciting and individual than the production model and will certainly trigger a lot of feedback from potential customers. The body kit called PD458 is not that new, after all, we were allowed to do it on Ferrari 458 Italia with ADV.1 Wheels alloy wheels and also on Ferrari 458 Italia with Modular B18 Evo Alloy Wheels marvel at. In connection with the in-house 21 & 22 inch 3-piece Prior-Design Forged Wheels Alu's, the combination is an unknown to us. We already know a few details about tuning the Ferrari 458 Italia. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
(Photos: Prior Design)
That's us known More deets:
- darkened windows
- Prior-Design widebody kit (PD458 widebody front bumper, spoiler lip, rear apron, diffuser, side skirts, side skirts, rear wings, bonnet, rear apron inserts, cup wings, ventilated engine covers - costs: € 24.900)
- 3-piece Prior-Design forged wheels in 21 × 9.5 inches at the front and 22 × 11 inches at the rear
- H&R sport springs for lowering by 35 mm (1,4 inches)
- Chip tuning +30 PS and 40 Nm (29 lb-ft)
That's us unknown More deets:
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.