News from the team around MC Customs. The latest creation that we encountered from the sacred halls of MC Customs is a Novitec N-Largo Ferrari F12 with an outfit that is extremely chic in terms of color. This should already be in January Novitec N-Largo F12 be sold for half a million euros, the design was actually identical to the MC Customs version, except for the fact that the version shown here appears in matt red and the car looks a bit more violent. We already know a few details about the foiling on the Novitec N-Largo Ferrari F12. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
(Photos: MC Customs)
These are the details we know about the Novitec N-Largo Ferrari F12:
- MC Customs changes: matt-red foil, matt black wheels
- Novitec Rosso details: all parts made of ultra-light carbon, rear axle 11 cm wider than the production version thanks to fender flares all around, new ventilation grilles in front, new sills, new bumpers in front and rear, rear wing, exterior mirrors
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
This 780PS copy has an absolutely crazy sound thanks to a Straight Piped iPE Exhaust Systems, More details about this Novitec Ferrari F12 N-Largo S:
- Performance: 781PS (574kW)
- 0-60mph in 3.0 seconds
- Top speed electronically limited to 350 km / h
- Full Carbon Novitec N-Largo S widebody kit
- 21 & 22 inch five-double-spoke NF6 NL rims (especially for the Novitec Rosso N-Largo S)
- Chiptuning Performance Upgrade
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.