Reading time <1 minute
News on the blog timeline around the ModBargains team. The following Photos we discovered on the social media channel of the tuner and need it she just show you guys. You can see a tuned, matt blue BMW E92 M3. The company has not really posted many details so far, so we have to “guess” something about the changes to the car. What we were able to find out and have recognized ourselves, we provide you with a small summary below. Should you discover any further changes, we would be happy if you let us know in the "comment box", we will of course include them in the post.
Ps. If you want to see more converted vehicles from this tuner just click HERE!
(Photo / s: ModBargains)
These are the details we know:
- unknown lowering (Airride suspension, coil springs, sport springs or coilover !?)
- darkened windows all around
- possibly an increase in performance - Chiptuning, tuning box (info is still pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
- Remus Axle-Back sports exhaust with X-Pipe
- Type II carbon rear diffuser
- VRS style carbon front lip
- matt blue foil
- EA Style Rear Decklid Tailgate
- black kidneys
- black alloy wheels
We have written to the tuner and asked if he can send us more details about the conversion.
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.