News from the tuning company Novitec, the latest creation presented to us by the tuner Novitec is a modified one Ferrari California T (convertible), The rare Italian looks at least as chic as that Exclusive Motoring Ferrari California off, but with 646 hp it has significantly more power under the hood thanks to new engine software and other tuning details. We already know a few details about tuning the Ferrari California T. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
These are the details we know about Ferrari California T:
- new ECU (engine software) + 85hp (86PS) and 101Nm (75 lb-ft)
- 646PS and 856Nm (631 lb-ft)
- 0 at 100 km / h (62 miles) in 3,3 seconds (0,3 seconds faster than the serial model)
- Top speed 323km / h (201 miles)
- new sports exhaust system with actively controlled throttle
- Sport springs for lowering by 35mm
- hydraulic lifting system (lift system + 40mm)
- Carbon body kit (front apron, bonnet with air inlets, side air outlets, mirror caps, rear diffuser, radiator grille, side skirts, rear spoiler, exposed carbon roof for the folding roof)
- new alloy wheels (21 front and 22 rear)
- on request changed interior
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.