The PRIOR design body kit on the Audi RS 6, installed by M&D, shows an individual power avant that clearly stands out from its less sporty siblings. They are particularly eye-catching right from the factory widened body and the flatter front, which it shares with the RS 7. For this reason, the Audi RS 6 Avant certainly doesn't need an even more extreme widebody kit to make an impression. The specialists at Prior Design probably saw it that way too and opted for a subtle, yet impressive finish. The built-in one PD6RS aerodynamic kit underlines the dynamic design of the RS 6 in exactly the right places. The front is through a spoiler, Bonnet attachments and side cup wings even more striking.
PRIOR Design Audi RS 6 Avant
The rear apron of the PRIOR Design Audi RS 6 is made up of similar elements to those at the front and a Diffuser insert added. Two rear spoiler, one on the edge of the roof and another under the rear window, reinforce the sporty look. Sill approaches and Fender attachments complete the kit, which is finished in glossy black to provide a strong contrast to the white paintwork. The RS 6 Avant of the C8 series also stands up forged Z-Performance ZP.Forged 16 wheels in size 10,5×22 inches. The aluminum is included Pirelli P Zero tires in the dimension 285/30ZR22. The rims fall through theirs V-shaped double spokes and shiny silver surface.
Vocal exhaust system
An Lowering due to H&R coil springs also ensures that the wheels on the PRIOR Design Audi RS 6 sit perfectly under the fenders. And a Akrapovič Evolution Line exhaust system made of titanium gives the 600 hp and 800 Nm four-liter biturbo V8 a significantly more powerful voice. The Carbon-coated, oval tailpipes are a visual addition to the PD6RS kit. For those interested: This exact RS 6 Avant is currently advertised for sale, with M&D Exclusive Cardesign offering a price of 145.000 EUR has determined. A dream car that is perhaps more tangible than you think.
The details about the PRIOR Design RS 6:
- bodykit: PRIOR Design PD6RS
- Front modifications: Spoiler lip, bonnet attachments, side cup wings
- Rear Modifications: Two rear spoilers (on the edge of the roof and under the rear window), diffuser insert
- Lateral modifications: Sill attachments, attachments for front fenders
- bicycles: Z-Performance ZP.Forged 16, forged, two-piece (10,5×22 inches)
- Tubes: Pirelli P Zero, 285/30ZR22
- Lowering: H&R threaded springs
- exhaust system: Akrapovič Evolution Line made of titanium, carbon-coated tailpipes