The guys around the TechArt team have published a fresh project in time for the upcoming Geneva Motor Show 2016 that we absolutely have to show you. For the tuning, the Porsche 911 (991) facelift was the base vehicle, so to speak the old Version supersedes at this point. After the tuning cure that the 911 was allowed to endure, it is now much more exciting, more individual and also more dynamic than the production version. If you are thinking of buying a 991 in the future or already own one, TechArt is definitely an interesting starting point when it comes to differentiating the vehicle from the production model. As for the changes made to the optics or the technology, we have already been able to find out the first details. As usual, we have listed what we know below in a summary. If you discover any further changes that we haven't listed, just use the comment box and let us know!
These are the details of the Porsche 911 (991):
- for the 2016 Porsche 911 facelift, all versions including 911 Carrera, 911 Targa and 911 Turbo
- Debut at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show
- TechArt aerodynamic kit in carbon and polyurethane (front spoiler with active aerodynamics that adjusts from speeds above 120 km / h, or at the touch of a button between 80 and 120 km / h., Fixed rear spoiler, side skirts, roof spoiler, diffuser, aerowings, air vents)
- new alloy wheels (five-spoke chrome rims)
- new interior
- various performance upgrade kits (e.g. performance increase by 60 PS (to 580PS) for the 911 Turbo, Turbo S by 60PS to 620PS & 830Nm (via overboost function 880 Nm)
- unknown lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension)
- TechArt sports exhaust system
TechArt 991.2 fixed rear spoiler II
- suitable for the Porsche 991.2 Carrera or Turbo
- Name: Rear Wing II
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.