Attention! There is a "Update" which contains new information (pictures, data, video). The new info you will find, specially marked, at the end of the article! That you inevitably come to the topic 6 × 6 Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG 6 × 6 Having to think is no wonder, after all, Mercedes made this monster "quasi civil". But it is also different for us Kahn designbut also some crazy ones Russians already shown. Now Wild Boar Products from Huntington Beach has had a Jeep Wrangler built by Tyrant Motorworks and created an alternative to the versions mentioned above. We have listed all the important details about the conversion for you below.
(Photos: Tyrant Motorworks / Wild Boar Products)
These are the details of the Jeep Wrangler 6 × 6 pickup truck:
- 6 × 6 Jeep Wrangler
- 215 inches (5461 mm) long
- 85 inches (2150 mm) wide
- 79 inches (2007 mm) high
- Motorization on request with a Pentastar V6 or a 2013 6.1 Hemi V8 with 450PS
- Select 30 liter tank or 65 gallons.
- all six wheels are powered
- A set of Currie Ford 9 inch differentials (4,88 gearing) with Eatons drivetrain and CV driveshaft
- front Dana differential with RCV axles
- 17 × 9 beadlock rims in Toyo Offroad tires (25 × 12.5 R17 or 38 × 12.5 R17)
Update from "29.05.2015/XNUMX/XNUMX": There is new information which of course we can not withhold from you. Have fun with the new video from The Fast Lane Car!