Yamaha Motor Europe and Crescent Yamaha - the operator of the Pata Yamaha with Brixx WorldSBK team - are pleased to announce the Winning the FIM Superbike World Championship in 2021 by Toprak Razgatlıoğlu and in recognition of the spectacular achievements of the Turkish star to present a limited edition replica of his Yamaha R1. The motorcycle recently presented online is a pure track bike and is strictly limited to 21 copies worldwide. This replica celebrates the historic triple success in 2021: the first world championship title of the Turkish racing driver, the first WorldSBK constructor title for Yamaha since 2009 and the team championship for Pata Yamaha with Brixx WorldSBK.
Limited Edition Replica Yamaha R1
The exclusive Yamaha R1 are all built in the Crescent Racing PRO SHOP with all the experience and technical know-how that has been acquired there over the past six years through the “Official Yamaha WorldSBK” project.
This ultimate track-ready replica of the WorldSBK R1 brings 205 bhp to the rear wheel (20 bhp more than the R1 series). The Akrapovič exhaust system, manufactured according to WorldSBK specifications, and the latest GYTR Racing ECU ensure a linear torque curve. And with a weight of less than 175 kg with a full tank, the bike is a full 26 kg lighter than the production motorcycle. The outstanding handling of the R1 is considerably improved by the significant weight savings, the legendary Öhlins spring elements, the upper triple clamp in factory specification and forged Marchesini rims.
Nobody can get past Toprak Razgatlıoğlu on the brakes. This is ensured by the Brembo Racing brake system of this exclusive R1 with maximum, fading-free braking power on every circuit. The fight for the Superbike World Championship depends on the details. The Toprak WorldSBK Replica shines with a top quality paintwork, the best components, titanium fasteners and a love of detail that leaves no doubt that this R1 track bike was developed and built by none other than Crescent Yamaha.
The following attractive extras are also included with all Toprak Replica Limited Edition R1:
- Special limited edition badges and a manufacturing identification signed by the mechanic
- Framed limited edition certificate with the personal signature of Toprak Razgatlıoğlu and team boss Paul Denning as well as the number of the limited edition, the chassis number and the details of the buyer
- VIP hospitality passes for two as VIP guests of the team in a race of choice in the 2022 WorldSBK season, including a visit to the pit and a meeting with Toprak Razgatlıoğlu
- Personalized motorcycle set-up and one-on-one training with James Hillier or Niall Mackenzie of Crescent Yamaha (on UK tracks only; motorcycle set-up and training outside the UK by appointment)
- A personally signed piece of equipment that was used by Razgatlıoğlu during the 2021 WorldSBK championship
Of course, that wasn't the end of it. Our tuning magazine has countless other tuning reports in stock. And we also deal regularly with the subject of motorcycles and motorcycle tuning. Do you want to see all the articles about motorcycles and motorcycle tuning? Just click HERE and look around. Or is a small extract enough? Then take a look at the following Mopped posts.
Limited edition replica of the Yamaha R1 World Champion motorcycle by Toprak Razgatlıoğlu is presented to the public
Photo credit: Yamaha
tuningblog.eu - We keep you up to date on the subject of car and motorcycle tuning and car and motorcycle styling with our magazine and present you with new tuned vehicles and motorcycles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and you will be automatically informed as soon as there is something new for this post and of course also to all other contributions.