The team around the tuner Romeo Ferraris Srl has just published a new project. As a basis, an Alfa Romeo Giulietta TCR race car came into consideration, which was converted by hand as a TCR-compliant race car and is built a total of 10 times. After the tuning cure that the car was allowed to endure, the Alfa Romeo Giulietta clearly appears as a thoroughbred race car. If you are also the proud owner of an Alfa Romeo Giulietta, Romeo Ferraris Srl should be an interesting starting point when it comes to making the car stand out from the crowd. As for the changes made to the Alfa Romeo Giulietta, we have already learned the first details. As always, we have listed what we know below for you in a summary. But if you discover any further changes that we haven't listed, just use the comment box and let us know!
(Photos: Romeo Ferraris Srl)
These are the details of the Alfa Romeo Giulietta TCR Racecar:
- 2016er Alfa Romeo Giulietta TCR
- only 10x is built
- Price € 98.000
- 1,75 liter (1.742 cc) Turbo TBi engine
- 4351 mm long and 1950 mm wide
- front-wheel drive
- 6-speed sequential gearbox (can withstand up to 500 Nm torque)
- McPherson setup front, race-grade multi-link rear
- 6 Piston Calipers Front with 378mm Washers, 4 Piston Calipers and Rear 290mm Washers
- complete TCR Bodykit (fender widening all around, front spoiler, new bumpers front and rear, large rear spoiler, hood with air outlets, side skirts, diffuser)
- Roll cage
- racing seats
- unknown about 17 inches big Racing alloy wheels in white
- unknown lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, air ride air suspension - Info is pending)
- darkened windows all around
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - info is pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.