Finally Prior Design shows its extremely chic wide-body kit for the current Porsche Macan (95B) and impresses with an absolutely successful look and harmonious shapes. Not that Prior-Design PD600 Widebody Cayenne does not look chic and brawny, but the Macan version in connection with the Vossen Wheels Precision Series alloy wheels shown here in 22 inches and a beautiful complete film in 3M Gloss Dragon Fire Red easily outstrips the Cayenne. In contrast to the attached and screwed Liberty Walk Bodykit's the Prior variant looks like it is made from one piece and is much higher quality in my opinion. But of course that's a matter of taste again ... Anyway, the guys around the Prior Design team have the project, which if we're right, in cooperation with M&D exclusive card design originated on your website published and are now offering the so-called PD600M body kit for sale. After the tuning cure that the Macan was allowed to endure, it is now much more exciting, more individual and also more dynamic than the production version and, as already mentioned, convinces with all-round harmonious shapes.
If you are thinking of buying a Macan in the future or already own one, Prior Design is definitely an interesting starting point when it comes to differentiating the vehicle from the production model. As for the changes made to the optics or the technology, we have already been able to find out the first details. As usual, we have listed what we know below in a summary. If you discover any further changes that we haven't listed, just use the comment box and let us know!
⚠ below also in blue ⬇
These are the details of the Porsche Macan:
- Prior Design PD600M widebody kit all around (new front bumper with additional vents, side vents, massive wheel arch extensions all around, set of side skirts, new rear bumper with diffuser, tailgate spoiler, roof spoiler) - fiberglass Dura-Flex mixture
- 10,5 x 22 inch Vossen Precision Series alloy wheels
- PRIOR DESIGN Exquisite interior available on request
- Lowering (adaptive air suspension - height optimized)
- Complete wrapping in 3M Gloss Dragon Fire Red
- darkened windows all around
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - info is pending)
- Prior Design sports exhaust system (info pending)
also in chic blue an absolute highlight
- identical body kit as the red version
- Vossen Wheels VPS-305 alloy wheels in dark gray
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.