Can you still remember the completely revised Mansory-Bentley Bentayga "Black Edition" remember from the motor show in Geneva 2017? Particularly striking was the carbon body kit and the huge type Y5 / 1 alloy wheels in 23 inches. And as you probably know next weekend is back to the Geneva Motor Show, and again comes Mansory with a refined Bentley Bentayga. The project is called "Bleurion Edition" and at first glance it even looks a little defused. Although the aerodynamic components are almost identical to the vehicle from last year, we particularly like the front with the now very narrow LED daytime running lights much better than the round version on the "Black Edition".
The carbon body parts are held in the shimmering blue collage carbon style what we only know from the tuner Mansory. The body kit includes a new front apron with integrated front lip and the mentioned LED daytime running lights, a modified front grille, a lightweight hood, massive fender flares all around, a rear spoiler and a 2-part roof spoiler and a new rear skirt with diffuser. The diffuser encloses the integrated twin tailpipes of the in-house sports exhaust elegantly. Small details such as individual trim strips, the new mirror caps or even the air intake panels made of carbon complete the body kit.
And whoever thought that the 23 inch Mansory Type Y5 / 1 rims from last year's vehicle were the ultimate boss for the wheel arches was wrong. This year, the Bentayga even has a 24-inch model and the decision was made for the M8 forged wheel in 10 × 24 inches with tires in the 295/30 format. Alternatively, the 23-inch forged wheel CV7Air with carbon rim flange is also available for the “Bleurion”. Without question, both variants fill the format for the widened wheel arches. And of course an increase in performance should not be missing in 2018 and Mansory has managed to outbid the "Black Edition" here too.
Specifically, there is another 49 PS & 30 NM torque in addition, which means that the Bentayga can now claim the left lane of the motorway with a fulminant 750 PS & 1080 NM with a top speed increased by 10 km / h. Finally, of course, there is also a completely individual interior and as with the Mercedes S63 AMG Signature Edition or the McLaren 720S First Edition The color blue dominates here. In combination with Beige Mansory built huge amounts of Alcantara and smooth leather and also missed this vehicle a lot of Sichtcarbon as well as the obligatory pedal set made of aluminum and a completely revised steering wheel. Of course, if we get more details about the changes, there is, as always, an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will get in touch immediately. We wish you a lot of fun watching the pictures.
(Photos: Mansory design)
These are the changes to the Bentley Bentayga:
- Name: Bentley Bentayga in the Bleurion Edition
- Carbon body parts in blue shimmering collage-carbon-style
- Wide body styling Carbon Bodykit (front bumper including integrated front lip and LED daytime running lights, front grille, hood, fender flares all around, rear spoiler, 2-part roof spoiler, rear bumper with diffuser and including twin tailpipes, moldings / mirror housings / air intake panels made of carbon)
- 24-inch light alloy wheel M8 (forged wheel, 10 × 24 inch, alternatively 23-inch forged wheel CV7Air with carbon rim flange)
- Tires in the format 295 / 30R24
- Performance increase (new engine management) to 750PS / 552kW and 1080Nm torque
- Mansory brake system with blue calipers
- Top speed about 10km / h higher
- revised interior (the finest interior applications, aluminum pedal set, handy airbag steering wheel, individual floor mats, lots of carbon fiber and the finest leather, door sills)
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from Mansory Design we have some other vehicles, following a small excerpt:
Bentley Bentayga Bleurion Edition
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.