Reading time 4 Minutes
Modifications to the Mercedes G63 AMG abound. Once again, it is the crew members of the company fostla.de concepts from Hanover, who were the first to give the above-mentioned subject an army look. The extremely numerous examples from the past show that the forward-looking Hanoverians - as always under the leadership of Darius WALLAT - are spot on. As fostla.de concepts is known to be a gold partner of BRABUS, the Lower Saxony professional team naturally took advantage of the opportunity and made extensive use of the BRABUS shelf. First there is the conversion to the BRABUS Widestar body kit. It includes, for example, a front apron attachment with integrated LED position lights, a new grille with BRABUS Doppel-B in the center, which is even illuminated, or powerful fender flares all around.
BRABUS Monoblock Z 24 incher
The engine was trimmed to 40 HP (700 KW) using the BRABUS PowerXtra B700-515 performance kit and additionally equipped with a BRABUS BoostXtra blow-off valve. In addition to a BRABUS flap sports exhaust system, the team from fostla.de concepts also installed a hood attachment, also from BRABUS, a rear spoiler and the RGB door sills. The eye-catching wheel-tire combination consists of forged BRABUS Monoblock Z 24-inch rims of the Platinum Edition category in powder-coated glossy black with 295/35 ZR24 tires on the front axle and 355/25 ZR24 on the rear axle. The red brake calipers are also more than clearly visible as a splash of color. And as a precaution, the vehicle was also lowered 30 mm so that the wheel set optimally fills the wheel arches.
PWF special color Badass-Brewster
Finally, fostla.de concepts did the aforementioned full wrapping of the G63 AMG (W463A) in the PWF special color Badass-Brewster CC4906, which is also known as Tactical-Green. And already a fairly long list of one-off automotive items has already been enriched by one copy. We currently have no further details on the fostla W463A G63 AMG. If we receive timely information on further changes not previously mentioned, there is of course an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new, you will be informed immediately. We hope you enjoy viewing the pictures.
These are the details of the Mercedes G63 AMG:
- Full film in army look
- PWF special color Badass-Brewster CC4906 (Tactical-Green)
- BRABUS front apron attachment with integrated LED position lights, radiator grille with BRABUS Double-B in the center and BRABUS lettering illuminated, bonnet attachment, rear wing, fender flares with LED lighting all around, door sill trims RGB, additional headlight attachment above the windscreen)
- Performance increase using the BRABUS PowerXtra B40-700 performance kit to 700 HP (= 515 kW) including BRABUS BoostXtra blow-off valve
- BRABUS flap sports exhaust system
- forged BRABUS Monoblock Z 24 inch rims of the Platinum Edition (powder coated glossy black)
- Tires in the dimensions 295/35 ZR24 on the front axle and 355/25 ZR24 on the rear axle
- red calipers
- Lowering by 30 mm (sport springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension - more information is not available)
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from the tuner fostla.de we have a lot more cars, following a small excerpt:
"BRABUS 700" Mercedes G63 AMG in army look by Fostla!
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and we present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new about this post, and of course also to all other contributions.