Reading time 2 Minutes
1.000 PS Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 by Lingenfelter:
- was on show at the SEMA show in Las Vegas 2018
- Project by Lingenfelter in cooperation with Continental Reifen
- Base: Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 from 2018
- Lingenfelter LT4 cylinder heads, 103-millimeter throttle body, Lingenfelter GT31-LT4 camshaft, high-pressure injectors, aluminum intercooler, improved air intake
- Engine power 1.000 PS / torque 1174 NM (on the wheel 848 PS and 1.069 NM)
- black / gold paint
- Continental Tire script / logos
- Hood with carbon insert
on the racetrack
You want to watch more videos? Then click here for the complete overview or just click in the following posts. In each one you will find at least one video. Surely this is exactly the right topic for you.
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.