Prior Design from Germany became aware of American cars. After the Audi R8, the tuner has now gone after the Corvette C7 Stingray and presents a first draft as you imagine the Vette. The chic ADV.1 rims can only hope for good times. Even otherwise, the Corvette looks very chic and sporty after the tuning.
(Photos: Prior Design)
Other planned changes from Prior Design:
- ADV.1 alloy wheels
- new front bumper with much larger air intakes
- On the side of the front bumper we see small spoilers (side flaps) for more downforce
- eye-catching rear spoiler for more downforce on the rear axle
- completely new bonnet including air intake
- Does the bonnet close for more power?