- Owner Matt Riese
- Conversion to the hovercraft
- Total investment of about 45.000 US Dollars
- Base is not a true DeLorean (vehicle is due to the weight of polystyrene wrapped with fiberglass)
- gray metallic paint
- The basis of the substructure is a universal hovercraft UH-13PT
- Engine front and rear (small lawnmower engine drives an 24-inch fan, two-cylinder engine with 23 PS drives an 36-inch fan)
- Top speed 31 mp / h
You want to watch more videos? Then click here for the complete overview or just click in the following posts. In each one you will find at least one video. Surely this is exactly the right topic for you.
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.