Curtain up for the 2021 PaxPower Alpha! This is a heavily modified Ford F-150 pickup of the current generation with a powerful landing gear and one upon request supercharged. The 2021 Alpha F-150 gets wider top and bottom from PaxPower wishbone from the accessories from Ford, there are Fox shock absorbers with integrated bypass technology Stabilizer kit and also special Spring are installed. With the changes, a Höherlegung by 3,5 inches (about 9 cm) and at the same time the track grows by 4 inches (about 10 cm). And PaxPower also has several packages ready for the drive train of the F-150. For example, owners of an F-150 with a 5,0-liter V8 can purchase a 3rd, 0 liter Whipple compressor can be built in to bring the performance to the level of a Ram 1500 TRX. Are even concrete up to 770 hp possible. The Whipple compressor is the one that Shelby and Hennessey use for their F-150 conversions.
17 inch rims including 35 inch tires
And in addition to the compressor upgrade, there will soon be a few options for more power for the EcoBoost, PowerStroke and PowerBoost hybrid models of the F-150. Already now you can against it Vehicles with exhibited Wheelhouses, a new one bonnet with a scoop and a Graphics package be equipped. Even one rear spoiler for the cabin one has in stock. With a variety of different 17 inch rims inklusive 35 inch (0,89 m) tires (20 inch models are also available) the changes are essentially rounded off. If we get more information about the changes, there will of course be an update for this report. You will be informed of this if you simply our Feed subscribe to. Have fun watching the pictures and stay true to us!
PaxPower's 2021 Ford F-150 Pickup with 770 PS:
- Name: PaxPower 2021 Alpha F-150
- wider upper and lower wishbones from Ford
- Fox shock absorbers with internal bypass technology (progressive springs in front, stabilizer setup)
- 3,5 inch (approx. 9 cm) lift kit
- 4 inch (about 10 cm) wider track
- Optional 3,0 liter Whipple compressor to increase performance to 770 PS (includes air intake system, chip tuning, cat-back sports exhaust system)
- Upgrade packages for EcoBoost (on 507 PS & 847 NM), PowerStroke- (on 406 PS & 827 NM) and PowerBoost hybrid models
- Exterior upgrades
- Raptor-style wheel arches on display
- new bonnet with scoop
- PaxPower Alpha graphics package
- Rear spoiler
- different 17 × 9 inch rims with 35 inch (0,89 m) off-road tires (35 × 12.5xr17)
- optional 20 inch rims
- Chassis and optics package priced at $ 17.950
- optional: Upgrade for bumpers, multiple front and rear designs, desert designs, FabFours and SVC badges, LED light strips and pods from Rigid and Baja Designs, Amp Research Power Deploy steps, Desert Design Chase Rack
Don't worry, of course that was far from being the case when it came to auto / auto tuning. Our magazine still has tens of thousands other tuning reports in stock. Do you want to see them all? Then just click HERE and look around. Or are you particularly interested in everything to do with the Tuner PaxPower? Then the following excerpt with other vehicles is definitely the right one.
PaxPower's 2021 Ford F-150 Pickup with 770 PS
Photo credit: PaxPower
tuningblog.eu - on the subject of cars, motorcycles, bikes / ATV / scooters & Co., and of course our passion, the Tuning, we keep you up to date and report daily on cool vehicles from all over the world. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and you will be automatically informed as soon as there is a new post.