Reading time 2 Minutes
The guys around the team from GSC - German Special Customs from Chemnitz have again published a project based on the Mercedes G500 that we absolutely have to show you. Basically, the built-in carbon body kit and the accessory rims are the same parts as were already installed on the G-Class from November 2014 that we have HERE have presented for you. After the tuning cure that this Mercedes G was allowed to endure, it is also much more exciting, more individual and also more dynamic than the production version and convinces with the black / red color scheme as well as the 2014 version in blue. Anyone who is thinking of buying a Mercedes G in the future or already owns one is definitely an interesting starting point for GSC when it comes to differentiating the vehicle from the production model. As for the changes made to the optics or the technology, we have already learned the first details. As usual, we have listed what we know below in a summary. If you discover any further changes that we haven't listed, just use the comment box and let us know!
(Photos: GSC - German Special Customs)
These are the details of the Mercedes G500:
- Aerodynamic kit fits almost every model of the G-Class (new front bumper including LED daytime running lights and spoiler lip made of carbon, bonnet made of carbon, side mirrors made of carbon, 60mm wider wheel arch extensions at the rear, 30mm at the front, side skirts with integrated double tailpipes - side pipes, ventilation slots on the side made of carbon, spare wheel cover made of carbon, rear bumper with indicated diffuser)
- new emblem (instead of Mercedes star)
- unknown seven-spoke forged wheels (tires 305/40 R22) - optional 23 inch
- Leather / Alcantara, carbon applications in the interior, illuminated door sill strips
- red accents on the whole car
- darkened windows at the back
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - info is pending)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.