In Shanghai yesterday, Porsche unveiled something special: the Porsche Panamera Turbo 'special request'. The unique piece, a work of art on four wheels, shows what is available as part of the special request program Porsche Exclusive Manufactory is possible. It's not just a car, but a vision of what a personal dream sports car can be. The new Panamera Turbo 'Special Request' takes individuality to a new level. A wide range of colors, covers and decors are available for the Panamera ex works. But for those looking for something even more exclusive, Porsche goes one step further with the Sonderwunsch program. Here, customer-specific color and material requests are realized right through to the construction of individual pieces.
Porsche Panamera Turbo 'special request'
Detlev von Platen, Board Member for Sales and Marketing at Porsche, emphasizes the importance of the personal touch that customers can add to their vehicles. The Panamera Turbo 'Special Request' is based on the new one Panamera Turbo E Hybrid and is an example of how specially created colors and individual accents transform a car into a unique piece. The exterior was designed by experts from the Style Porsche and Exclusive Manufaktur departments. The Bicolor coloring with the main tone “Leblon Violet Metallic” – a violet shade with a chestnut note – is an eye-catcher. A special technique allows the color in the lower third to turn into a solid black tone. The whole thing is complemented by black ones sill, Bow and stern lip as well as darkened main headlights and tail lights. The tailpipes are also presented in bronze.
Clear varnish with real gold flakes!
A highlight is the clear coat Real gold steamed flakes contains that create a unique depth effect. Additionally decorate Pinstripes The exterior is in the new color “Aviummetallic” with integrated “Special Request” lettering. The 21-inchCentral locking wheels and the frames of the side windows are also glazed in “Avium metallic”. The Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur, in collaboration with Porsche Classic, refines and restores sports cars. As part of the co-creation strategy, Porsche enables individual pieces that are co-created by the customer and implemented by Porsche. The Panamera Turbo 'Special Request' is a prime example of the factory conversion process. Customers who are interested in such individualization can contact the Exclusive Manufaktur Sonderwunsch team via their Porsche center.
Porsche Panamera Turbo “special request”:
- debut: Shanghai, 2023
- Generation: Third generation of the Panamera
- Basic: Panamera Turbo E Hybrid
- Coloring: Bicolor, main tone “Leblon violet metallic” with a chestnut note
- Color transition: Lower third in black plain tone
- Exterior details: Sills, bow and rear lip in black; darkened headlights and taillights; Tailpipes in bronzite
- Painting: Clear varnish, with Real gold vapor-coated flakes
- Accents: Pinstripes in “Avium metallic” with “Sonderwunsch” lettering
- Rims: 21-inch central locking rims, front surfaces in “Avium metallic”
- Window frames: Frame of the side windows glazed in “Avium metallic”.
- Rear lettering: Multicolored painted lettering