Reading time 3 Minutes
The British tuner Kahn Design presented pictures of a limited edition Range Rover Sport 3.0 SDV6 HSE last weekend Huntsman Edition immediately rolls across the street. In contrast to the links below SVR pace car no widebody kit dominates the look of the luxury SUV but the focus is clearly on very subtle changes. The so-called Huntsman Edition upgrade package includes an LE (Luxury Edition) front bumper with integrated fog lights and an LE radiator grille without an emblem. The subtle appearance will also be enhanced by a successful color combination in silver & black (Santorini Black) and new alloy wheels. The well-known Kahn RS rims in the dimensions 10 x 22 inches are installed, which draw attention to themselves in particular with the radiant Hyper Silver finish.
As tires you chose the format 275x40x20 and it seems so a subtle lowering (possibly by adjusting the electronics of the landing gear) was made. And the interior has also been revised and here, too, it was very discreet. The front and rear herringbone leather seats have a silver stitching and there was also plenty of quilted and perforated leather. If you don't want to do any bodywork on your Range Rover Sport, this variant, as a counterpart to the Pace Car Bodykit, is certainly an interesting alternative. There isn't much more to say about the car so we leave it with the pictures. If we get more information about the modifications, there will of course, as always, be an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will be informed immediately. We hope you enjoy looking at the pictures.
(Photos: Kahn design)
These are the changes to the Range Rover Sport 3.0 SDV6 HSE:
- Huntsman Edition upgrade package
- Color combination silver & black (Santorini Black)
- LE (Luxury Edition) front bumper with integrated fog lights
- LE radiator grille without emblem
- 10 x 22 Inch RS Rims in Hyper Silver
- Tires 275x40x20
- Interior with handmade details
- front and rear herringbone leather seats with silver stitching
- Quilted and perforated leather
- subtle lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, with standard air suspension possibly by adjusting the electronics - more information is not available)
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (more information is not available)
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from Kahn Design we have some other vehicles, following a small excerpt:
inside & outside very discreet
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.