Brabus makes the already known Brabus Smart fortwo with 109 hp even more exclusive. The Smart Brabus “15th anniversary” edition is now available, and with it the companies Brabus & Mercedes are celebrating a collaboration of 15 years. The edition is of course not available in unlimited numbers but is meticulously limited to 150 copies. Each vehicle has the vehicle number engraved in the interior so that it is clearly visible, so the exclusivity is expressed in numbers. Another feature of the edition is the fact that the body panels and the tridion safety cell are painted in “anniversary silver” and the ForTwo can wear black contrasting elements. In addition, there are elegant mirror caps in carbon look and special light metal rims. If you opt for a convertible, there is also a brown tailor made hood.
And the color brown has also been used in the interior. The BRABUS Xclusive sports seats, for example, are wrapped in brown leather with silver stitching and therefore perfectly match the exterior color. Incidentally, the exact color name is “espresso” and can also be found on the door center panels, the dashboard, the steering wheel and the velor floor mats. And inside there are also some details in a noble carbon look. We would like to mention the BRABUS stainless steel sill strips or the dashboard tub. The performance, however, has not changed, which means that the special models "15th anniversary" come along as fortwo Coupé or fortwo Cabrio with 66 kW / 90 PS, 80 kW / 109 PS or the electric drive with 60 kW / 82 PS. If we get more details about the changes, there is of course an update for this post. You will be informed about the update if you have ours Feed subscribe to. We hope you enjoy watching.
The details of the changes to the 15th anniversary edition model:
- Front spoiler, side skirts in anniversary silver
- Rear diffuser, contrasting part, roof edge spoiler, light alloy wheels (Monoblock IX front / rear in 16 ”/ 17”; 66 kW variant + electric drive with Monoblock VIII in 16 ”) in glossy deep black
- 66 kW version with tailor made sports exhaust system (central tailpipes)
- third brake light - smoked glass look
- Carbon-look mirror caps
- 15th anniversary logo in the mirror triangle (silver / black)
- tailor made hood (brown - convertible)
- Interior espresso leather (BRABUS Xclusive sports seats with brown leather & silver stitching, “15th anniversary” in the headrests)
- Aluminum DCT shift knob
- Number of the respective model (001 / 150) in the shift knob lens
- BRABUS stainless steel access guards in carbon look
Of course, we have published tens of thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from Brabus we have some other vehicles, following a small excerpt:
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.